Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

16/08/2019 A few rushed photos as very busy here.

Common wood pigeon (Columba palumbus) looking at an interesting stick...

Hmmm maybe I would like this....

Yes, this could be useful I will take it away.....

Nest building in August?, maybe he knows something I don't!!!

Great tit (Parus major).

House sparrows (Passer domesticus) taking a bath.

House sparrow (Passer domesticus) female.

I will be away for the next fortnight plus, see you when I return. Sadly not birding!!

Joining up with



and

12 comments:

  1. The birds in the bah are some of my favourite photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, if I had the time I could watch them for hours! Keep well Diane

      Delete
  2. Some great photos Diane. It is hard for me to pick a favourite today but maybe the one with the twig in it's beak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny he/she was so funny these four photos were taken over a couple of minutes, decision was obviously not easy! Have a good weekend Diane

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your time away from blogging (hope it's for fun). Love the nest material series!


    Happy weekend, and you linking with us at I'd Rather B Birdin' is appreciated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know when you may need a stick! Nice set of pictures.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane - lovely photos ... and I hope the time away is a happy time ... see you on your return to blogging - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary, life seems to suddenly be all in a rush!!!! Take care Diane

      Delete
  6. Your delightful photos show just how cute common garden birds can be, Diane. Best wishes - - - Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Richard, wish I had more time to sit and watch the birds in the garden. Hope you are feeling much better Diane

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting, it is appreciated and it is my policy to try to answer every one even if only to say thank you.
NO COMMENT THAT HAS A LINK WILL BE PUBLISHED, THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.