Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Just a few random photos.

Yellow-bellied greenbul (Chlorocichla flaviventris) seen at Chobe, Northern Botswana by my friend Christelle.  Apparently rarely seen though often heard.

At home in France, the house sparrows (Passer domesticus) are bathing in the stone ashtray which I keep full of water...

Thinking of joining in....

No there really is not room for two!!


I am really not sure how often I can post over the next few months.  We are off to South Africa early October, then when we return mid-November Christmas will be looming and we will most likely have to plan a trip to the UK.  Added to that I will have to go through a lot of photos before posting once again.  If I can I will post, but it is not going to be easy.

Joining up with


and


13 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break & holiday/travels!! I enjoyed your lovely photos today Diane. Thanks for linking in with us at I'd Rather B Birdin' see you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anni, should be lots of photos when we return but it will take time to sort them all out!!! Keep well Diane

      Delete
  2. Love the bird bath photos, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun Diane ... just go and enjoy yourselves - we'll be here ... love the photos you show us and any history you and Nigel can show us ... but for now - relax ... and see you soon - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary so looking forward to returning 'home@. Hope you are well. Diane

      Delete
  4. I envy you going to South Africa. I can only imagine how beautiful it must be. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So looking forward to the trip Penny lots of time at game parks 😊 Sure we will have fun. Keep well Diane

      Delete
  5. What a great use for an ash-tray, Diane! It looks as if the birds really appreciate it. My very best wishes to you both - - - Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The birds love it but they all want to get in together! Far more useful as a bird bath than an ashtray!! Keep well and best wishes Diane

      Delete
  6. Birds and water make for good pictures.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Darwin, NT, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just. Hope all is well. Will be back blogging when I have more time. Cheers Diane

      Delete
  7. Don't they just. Hope all is well. Will be back blogging when I have more time. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, it is appreciated and it is my policy to try to answer every one even if only to say thank you.
NO COMMENT THAT HAS A LINK WILL BE PUBLISHED, THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.