Pages

Sunday 3 February 2019

Back in France but so much to catch up with!!!!

As always, if my ID is incorrect please let me know.
Waiting at Folkestone for the Chunnel this Herring Gull (Larus argntatus) was keeping to the pedestrian crossing...

As above, and I suspect looking for food!...

As above...

As above.

Luckily we stopped overnight in France as the snow started just as we got to Rouen.

Back home Eurasian blue tit (Cyanistes caeruleus)....

As above.

Great tit (Parus major) - male I think...

and on our window sill.





Linking up to 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I bet the birds are glad too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie. We have a neighbour who pops in every couple of days and feeds the birds. They were all still around when we returned. Have a good day Diane

      Delete
  2. I suppose it does snow in France but not too often? There's no place like home for sure. Soon be Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It often snows in the North of France, but we also get it and we are halfway down. A couple of years back we were snowed in for 3 weeks! Good job I have a good pantry! Yes all the lambs are in the field next to the house so spring must be getting close :-) Keep well Diane

      Delete
  3. Thats a very well behaved gull - they are not normally like that!

    Cheers - Stewart M -Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, wonderful birds today! And terrific photo composition of all.

    Thanks for sharing with us at I'd Rather B Birdin this week and for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, it is appreciated and it is my policy to try to answer every one even if only to say thank you.
NO COMMENT THAT HAS A LINK WILL BE PUBLISHED, THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.